20 Party Theme Ideas for your next Celebration.
Honing in on a theme for your next celebration, is a brilliant way to ensure you offer your guests a party to remember. I can help you get started planning your next big celebration - just get in touch here to book your consultation. In the meantime, here's my pick of my favourite top 20 themes for a party.
1. Alice in Wonderland; Everyone's favourite fantasy world, get lost in your very own world of imagination. One of the best things about planning an Alice in Wonderland themed party, is that pretty much anything goes - the wackier the better! You could throw a mad hatters tea party, with vintage china tea sets, topsy turvy cakes and 'eat me drink me' surprises.
2. Roaring 20’s; Gatsby ‘a little party never hurt nobody’ and that’s absolutely true! The perfect party theme all year round, but particularly great in those colder months. The glitz and glamour is a fab winter warmer. Wow your guests with champagne towers on arrival and flapper girls as entertainment. Just make sure everyone gets the memo to dress the part too!
3. Winter Wonderland - think lots of fairy lights, cool tones and lots of sensationally warm food and entertainment. This party is great as a christmas party celebration to treat your team or friends to a festive party they will remember for a lifetime.
4. Scare Factor; Think Skulls, ghosts and anything that screams October 31st at you! A scare factor themed party can be adapted to make a real soiree rather than a kids party.
5. Hollywood Glamour; Time to dig out that little black dress and tuxedo. Create your very own red carpet with paparazzi to welcome guests - the perfect opportunity to dress up and
dance the night away!
6. Jungle Fever – Think African Plains, Giraffes, Leopard Print – Elephants & Palms.
7. Country Fete; Carousel, candyfloss, teacups, ring toss, hook a duck, fish and chips and plenty of local ciders & beers for those summer evenings. Who doesn't love an excuse to bring out the dodgems too! A real evening of fun for all ages.
8. Arabian Nights; This party will be the party of the year and be an absolute showstopper for all of your guests. Creating ambiance is key to this themed party, think lots of candles and lanterns but with pops of bright vivid colours; oranges, reds, purples. Feed your guests traditional Moroccan food and dine with them in chilled out seating areas
9. Circus; Roll Up, Roll Up! Perfect for an interactive, entertainment rich party. Dazzle your guests with stilt walkers, circus masters and circus animal props.
10. Bohemian Summer Nights; The perfect summer garden party for those warmer months. Create a picture perfect, holiday feel to your garden celebration with the help of a marquee, comfy furnishings and chilled out vibes.
11. Superheroes; A real excuse for fancy dress and super easy for your guests to do. Great for adults and children alike.
12. Beach Party; have your guests dress up in their prettiest swimwear & grass skirts and welcome them with colourful hula garlands and coconut cocktails. You could even have sand and deckchairs too!
13. Slumber Party; perfect for hens – girly 50th’s and more – why not arrange a mini girls trip, in the comfort of your own home. Think party marquee with prosecco, pizzas & films and then cosy up back to your very own glamping pods. No need to get out of those PJ’s all night!
14. Murder Mystery; a great party for a country house estate or dinner party addition. Murder Mystery parties and a fabulous excuse to get dressed up in character and have some fun. Great with smaller groups but can be expanded to include larger groups too, murder mystery nights are brilliant as ice breakers too.
15. 60’s Hippy; Bring back the good music and free flowing celebrations with a 60’s themed party.
16. Mardis Gras; Bring a taste of New Orleans to you with scrumptious Creole and vibrant outfits.
17. Pirates; Argh me hearties! Get your captain's rum ready and let's have a good knees up. Skulls and bones, eye patches, tatoos, parrots and gold earrings are just some of the essentials for a pirate perfect party.
18. Saturday Night Fever; think flares & Disco balls and a real good party!
19. Masquerade Ball; Classy, elegant and lots of fun. All the things a party should be !
20. Downton Abbey Dinner Party; think butlers, fine dining and the utmost sophistication.
CONTACT ME to find out more about parties and how we can turn your ideas into reality!